I-Tech, an international company based in Bologna and a leader in the beauty and wellness industry, producing and distributing two globally recognized technology brands, is seeking an After-Sales Specialist to join the After Sales department within the Operations area.
The candidate will work in support of the After Sales Manager, with the aim of structuring and managing post-sales technical requests and contributing to the continuous improvement of international customer service (Distributors and Centers). He/she will also be responsible for managing non-conformity analysis and contributing to the product’s quality growth and complete customer satisfaction, collaborating with Sales and Marketing departments, all within a dynamic and informal environment, offering growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate possesses excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong passion for the technical, mechanical, and electronic field, and is willing to personally intervene on the machines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage customer interface
- Input, maintenance, and processing of complaints
- Independently manage the ticketing process
- Repair components and manage spare parts for customer support activities
- Experience in direct technical customer support
- Machine repair
- Use of ERP systems (Dynamics 365 Business Central)
- Knowledge of technical drawing
- Knowledge of electrical diagrams
- Advanced proficiency in English (C1)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and precision with attention to detail
Take this opportunity and join our team!